The Holy Family Communications Committee was formed to meet a pressing need of our diverse parish. The Committee consists of a group of parishioners dedicated to fostering community by welcoming all, and educating and encouraging one another on our faith journey through the exploration, implementation and maintenance of various communication tools with love, service, unity, and confidentiality.
What We Do:
- Connect with parish ministries to ensure information on the parish website is as up-to-date as possible
- Ensure that upcoming events are duly promoted on the parish website
- Emphasize the spiritual, cultural, and educational benefits of membership in Holy Family Catholic Church
- Provide parish ministries and leaders a tool for effective communication with their members
- Write feature articles highlighting the good works of parish programs and activities
- Provide online access to resources such as online giving, registration forms, training documents, newsletters, and more
- Other projects as requested by the pastor or parish leadership
Time & Training:
- Members meet on the 2nd Monday of the month from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm in Meeting Room #1
- Members are responsible for connecting with their assigned ministries on a weekly or bi-weekly basis in order to ensure that information is collected and submitted according to given deadlines
- Parishioners who are energetic and creative, and who have an interest in writing, editing, marketing, communications, and technology are welcome to join
- All members must complete the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.