Not currently active, but contact us if you are interested. Stay tuned!
The Holy Family Communications Committee meets a pressing need of our diverse Parish. The Committee is dedicated to fostering community by educating and encouraging one another on our faith journey through the exploration, implementation, and maintenance of various communication tools with love, service, unity, and confidentiality.
What We Do:
- Connect with Parish ministries to ensure information on the parish website is as up-to-date as possible
- Ensure that upcoming events are duly promoted on the Parish website
- Emphasize the spiritual, cultural, and educational benefits of membership in Holy Family Catholic Church
- Provide Parish ministries and leaders a tool for effective communication with their members
- Write feature articles highlighting the good works of Parish programs and activities
- Provide online access to resources such as online giving, registration forms, training documents, newsletters, and more
- Other projects as requested by the pastor or parish leadership
Time & Training:
- Deadlines as given for various projects
- Parishioners who are energetic and creative, and who have an interest in writing, editing, marketing, communications, and technology are welcome to join
- All members must complete the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.