Engaged Sponsor Couples
We are committed to preparing engaged couples for Catholic marriage by helping them to understand their pending commitment and to be aware of some issues that may arise as they progress through marriage.
What We Do:
Sponsor couples share their own married life experiences with engaged couples preparing for married life on topics such as communication, family, morality, finances, and sexuality. Engaged couples are referred to sponsor couples by the clergy.
Time & Training:
- Preparation is done in up to five sessions in the privacy of the sponsor couple’s home
- Sponsor couples are required to attend training through the Archdiocesan Family Life Ministry
Sponsor couples must:
- Be married in the Catholic Church
- Use the approved Archdiocesan sponsor couple manual
- Complete the Archdiocesan online Safe Environment Training for Adults
Married Catholic couples who want to assist and nurture engaged couples by sharing their own experiences and Catholic Faith are encouraged to serve in our ministry.
|Contact||John and Inger Louis|
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.