Family Fall Festival Committee
Our Committee desires to foster a sense of family and community by bringing together our parish family and area residents for an annual day of fun fellowship. The Fall Festival is held on the 2nd Sunday of October and provides something for the whole family, from international foods, games, prizes, face painting, raffles, and much more. The Festival is one of the biggest fundraising campaigns for Holy Family Church and helps to raise the necessary funds necessary for ongoing church operations and improvements.
What We Do:
- Identify fundraising activities leading up to and during the Fall Festival, including but not limited to, publicity, raffle ticket sales, silent auction, entertainment, games, and food booths.
- Publicize events and activities to garner support for and attract attendees
- Solicit, recruit, and organize volunteers to execute the fundraising activities
- Collaborate with other parish ministries to maximize efforts and reach of the Festival
- Report on Festival financial results and analysis of activities and feedback
Time & Training:
- Be able to commit your time and talents beginning in April (six months before Festival). Meeting dates and times will be posted in the bulletin in March/April
- Volunteer on-site as required a few days before, during, and after the Festival
- Other training will be provided as needed
- Must be goal-oriented, energetic, and a team player
- All members must complete the archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.