We are a group of adult women parishioners committed to the ideals to which our name F.R.I.E.N.D.S. stands: Friends Really Interested and Eager in the Needs and Deeds of Sharing. We strive to fulfill our mission through the relationships we develop among our members.
What We Do:
- Support members with prayers and, during times of need such as surgery and/or illness, provide meals, transportation to doctors’ appointments, etc.
- Participate in an annual Lenten retreats
- Sponsor a Day of Reflection with a guest speaker annually in March
- Participate in various social activities throughout the year such as potluck lunches and brunches
- Participate in the parish’s annual Festival of Ministries held in the last weekend of August
- Sponsor a family annually in December to provide Christmas gifts of clothes, toys, gift cards to grocery stores and more
- Support Wellsprings Village by teaching life skills such as cooking, baking, housekeeping, crafts, etc. to women in need who are trying to rebuild their lives. One year our group organized a Boutique on the premises to help residents shop for clothes, accessories, and makeup that are much needed for job interviews.
Time and Training:
- Meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 10:30 am, September through May, in the homes of members for a few hours of prayer and fellowship
- Open to all adult women of the parish
- All members must complete the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
Interest in sharing the Catholic Faith and joining in fellowship with other women in the parish.
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.