Golden Friendship Group
The Golden Friendship Group is committed to providing our seniors a welcoming, loving, and spiritual environment filled with relevant social, educational, and spiritual developmental opportunities.
What We Do:
The Golden Friendship Group welcomes all person’s 50+ years of age for food, fun, and fellowship. We provide an opportunity for seniors to come together to:
- Share information and ideas
- Enhance spiritual development
- Provide service to each other and community
- Become aware of issues affecting seniors
- Keep abreast of educational opportunities
- Engage in social interaction
Time & Training:
In-person meetings are presently suspended.
The Golden Friendship Group also offers the following opportunities:
- Field trips/luncheons every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 11:45 am at various nearby restaurants (pay for your own meal) – currently suspended
- Guest speakers and field trips throughout the year – currently suspended
- Free low-impact exercise sessions are open to all parishioners ages 50+. Sessions are held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:15 am – 11:15 am in the Assembly Room (except on holidays when the Parish Office is closed). No special equipment is required, but if you have an exercise stretch band, you are encouraged to bring it. – currently suspended
- Membership is open to individuals 50+ years of age
- Adult ministers are required to complete the Archdiocesan online Safe Environment Training for Adults
Desire to share your Catholic Faith, ideas and fellowship with fellow parishioners.
- John Johnson and Gwen Reinke, Co-Presidents
- JoAnn Bowman, Treasurer
- Clara Lyons, Secretary
- Carole Updyke, Liaison with Parish Office
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.