Holy Family Prayer Groups
We are committed to coming together in prayer, always seeking unity, through conversion to the love of Jesus who changes our lives and makes us a witness of God’s Love.
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
There are two prayer groups at Holy Family:
- Glory and Praise prays in English and originated 20+ years ago.
- Grupo de Oración prays in Spanish and has a rich 40+ year history.
What We Do:
We come together in fellowship once a week to:
- Read Scripture
- Offer prayer and petitions
- Sing songs of praise
- Pray the Rosary
- Share the Word of God
- Sponsor a Healing Mass with the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
- Participate in the annual Festival of Ministries.
Time & Training Required:
- Glory and Praise meets on Tuesdays from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. in room 8.
- Grupo de Oración meets on Tuesdays from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m in room 9.
- Healing Mass with the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick is held in the Chapel at 7:00 p.m. on the 4th
Tuesdays of each month from January to November. A light reception follows in Meeting Room A/B.
- Festival of Ministries is held on the last weekend in August in the parish hall.
As with all organizations, all member must complete the archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults.
Come pray with us whenever you can.
A prayerful heart that desires to give praise and glory to our God and to pray for the intentions of those in need.
Carole Updyke – Glory & Praise Prayer GroupRosie Velasquez – Grupo de Oración
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.