Holy Family Prayer Groups
We are committed to coming together in prayer, always seeking unity, through conversion to the love of Jesus who changes our lives and makes us a witness of God’s Love.
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
There are two prayer groups at Holy Family:
- Glory and Praise prays in English and originated 20+ years ago.
- Grupo de Oración prays in Spanish and has a rich 40+ year history.
What We Do:
We come together in fellowship once a week to:
- Read Scripture
- Offer prayer and petitions
- Sing songs of praise
- Pray the Rosary
- Share the Word of God
- Sponsor a Healing Mass with the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
- Participate in the annual Festival of Ministries.
Time & Training Required:
- Glory and Praise meets on Tuesdays from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. in room 8.
- Grupo de Oración meets on Tuesdays from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m in room 9.
- Healing Mass with the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick is held in the Chapel at 7:00 p.m. on the 4th
Tuesdays of each month from January to November. A light reception follows in Meeting Room A/B.
- Festival of Ministries is held on the last weekend in August in the parish hall.
✔ As with all organizations, all member must complete the archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults.
Come pray with us whenever you can.
A prayerful heart that desires to give praise and glory to our God and to pray for the intentions of those in need.
Carole Updyke – Glory & Praise Prayer Group
Rosie Velasquez – Grupo de Oración
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.