Holy Family Prayer Groups
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them” (Matthew 18:20)
We are committed to coming together in prayer, always seeking unity, through conversion to the love of Jesus who changes our lives and makes us a witness of God’s Love.
There are two prayer groups at Holy Family:
- Glory and Praise prays in English and originated 20+ years ago
- Grupo de Oración prays in Spanish and has a rich 40+ year history
What We Do:
We come together in fellowship once a week to:
- Read Scripture
- Offer prayer and petitions
- Sing songs of praise
- Pray the Rosary
- Share the Word of God
- Sponsor a Healing Mass with the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick
- Participate in the annual Festival of Ministries
Time & Training:
- Glory and Praise meets on Tuesdays from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. in Room #8
- Grupo de Oración meets on Tuesdays from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m in Room #9
- Healing Mass with the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick is held in the Chapel at 7:00 pm on the 4th
Tuesday of each month from January to November. A light reception follows in Meeting Room A/B.
- The Festival of Ministries is held on the last weekend in August
Time & Training:
- All members must complete the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
A prayerful heart that desires to give praise and glory to our God and to pray for the intentions of those in need.
|Contact||Caroley Updyke – Glory & Praise Prayer Group Rosie Velasquez – Grupo de Oración|
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.