The Holy Family Nigerian Catholic Women Organization is a Christian Organization inspired by one common goal of nurturing spiritual and humanistic needs.
We strive to promote Catholic Ethics, our cultural values, charity fellowship, service vocations, and stewardship. We try to emulate the examples of the Blessed Virgin Mary while living our lives as good Christian women, wives and mothers.
What We Do:
- Develop and promote family-oriented programs
- provide a forum for spiritual enrichment
- foster Christian ethics and cultural values in our community
- encourage involvement in parish activities
- provide forums to teach our children our Christian beliefs and cultural values.
Time & Training Required:
- Members are encouraged to volunteer individually in different ministries of the parish and to collectively take active part in parish activities.
- Members are required to attend our meetings on the first Sunday of every other month.
✔ As with all organizations, all member must complete the archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults.
- Membership is open to all Nigerian Catholic women by birth, marriage or naturalization who are parishioners of Holy Family Church.
- Complete the archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults.
God-fearing women who strive to emulate our Blessed Virgin Mary and are committed to working towards the well-being of the church.