The Parish Council serves as an advisory body for the pastor in planning, developing, and implementing pastoral programs. The Council aims to nurture the spiritual and temporal work of the parish and serves as liaison with the many different parish groups and ministries.
What We Do:
The goal of the Parish Council is to develop and promote worship, formation, outreach, stewardship and community life. Responsibilities include making recommendations on various aspects of parish life, initiating programs, forming policies, providing vision for the continued growth and development of the parish community and bringing together the different ministries of the people of God.
Time & Training:
- The term of membership is three (3) years
- The Council meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month in the Centennial Room at 7:30 pm
- Individuals interested in serving on the Council will participate in a group discernment selection process in the Spring to determine membership
- All members must complete the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
All parishioners are encouraged to serve. “Let your gifts and talents lead you; put your service at the service of others.”
- Father Sunny Joseph, OSH, Pastor
- Father Joy James, OSH, Parochial Vicar
- Chris Inoma, Chairperson
- Mary Jo Barta, Vice-Chairperson
- Diana Morales, Recording Secretary
- Bert Gobencion, Time Keeper
- Gloria Bastise-Roberts
- Debbie Cortez
- Kevin Dominguez
- Jeff Gaspar
- Osvaldo Sanchez
- Conrad St. Julien
- Anju Varghese
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.