What is Stewardship?
Stewardship is a way of life thanking God for all His blessings by returning a portion of the time, talent, and treasures allotted to us. Stewardship is based on spiritual principles of the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
The Stewardship Council strives to foster a spirit of stewardship through the process of Education, Facilitation, Communication, and Participation in our journey to becoming a stewardship parish.
What We Do:
Our members help parishioners determine what their gifts are and how those gifts might best be used to foster Christian living in our community.
Time & Training:
- The Council meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm in Room 11
- Network with other Archdiocesan parishes bi-monthly on the 2nd Thursday from 10:00 am to 12 Noon in different parishes
- Co-sponsor the quarterly New Parishioner Welcome Reception
- Help to prepare and promote the parish’s Pictorial Directory
- All members must complete the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
A firm belief in the obligation to give of self in the service of the Gospel, and a desire to encourage others to be generous with their gifts.
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.