The Society of Our Lady of Guadalupe
To instill a greater love, devotion, and reverence of Holy Mother Mary under the title of Our Lady of Guadalupe, while providing service to our church community.
What We Do:
- Organize the celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe held annually on December 12th. The activities commence with Mañanitas with mariachis at 5:00 am, and the principal Holy Mass celebrated in the evening followed by a reception
- Host a parish-wide mini-retreat called a Día de Reflexión (Day of Reflection)
- Pray the Holy Rosary on the 12th of month as a group or individually
- Participate in Eucharistic Adoration on the 2nd Saturday of the month
- Pray novenas and rosaries for the sick and, on occasion, visit and assist the sick and disadvantaged
- During Holy Week, participate in El Vía Crucis en el Barrio (Way of the Cross in the Neighborhood) and in the Missions in Spanish
- Sponsor fundraising activities for the Building Fund such as a casino trip and breakfast in the Parish Hall
- Support and assist other ministries and groups in their fundraising efforts
- Must be a registered member of Holy Family Catholic Church
- Attend Holy Mass regularly
- Participate in the Society’s activities
- Attend a retreat annually
- New members are required to attend three meetings, apply and interview with Board members
- All members must complete the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training for Adults
If you are a caring, generous, and devout Catholic with a desire to engage in prayerful Adoration and service to the church, we hope you will join our Society.
Would you like to learn more or are interested in joining/volunteering? Complete the form below and we will get back to you.