CCE at Holy Family involves the ENTIRE family and is based on the premise that we seek lifelong growth in our faith to embrace it and live it. This holistic approach in supporting the entire family in their faith formation is designed so the parents/adult session can also examine the same essential question being explored by the children and adolescents in their sessions. Additionally, we have a few sessions in which the children and parents come together as a family for an activity based on an event of the liturgical calendar (typically for Advent & Lent).
- English and Spanish tracks are available.
- Systematic catachesis is offered for all grade levels from pre-kindergarten to 12th grade while the adults attend their corresponding session.
- The Fall 2020 Family CCE will be held online due to social distancing restrictions. At the end of the year, we will re-evaluate circumstances to see if we will continue the online education in Spring 2021 or whether we can move to in-person classes while still maintaining federal, local, and Archdiocesan guidelines.
- The Christ-centered curriculum uses essential questions to help learners make connections, grow in knowledge and nurture their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Additionally, the CCE team imparts the required annual Circle of Grace lessons.