“For it is in giving that we receive” – St. Francis of Assisi
Our loving God so generously bestows on us time, talents and treasure. As His good stewards, we are called and have a need to offer back a portion to honor Him. Whatever gifts we offer, He multiplies and gives back, creating a wonderful circle of generous giving. Truly, it is in giving that we receive.
Our loving God has blessed us during our Centennial Year with a beautifully renovated church, an awesome religious education building as the first step in improving our religious and parish life facilities and an inviting courtyard. As St. Paul teaches us we can accomplish everything in Him who strengthens us (Philippians 4, 12). Let us thank God for all these blessings and continue our journey of faith united as one family of God.
Your faithful stewardship is needed to eliminate our mortgage and to prepare financially to begin Phase Two which update and replace the rest of our aging campus which are too small and outdated to meet the rising needs.
Please contribute to the building fund and the offertory to help meet these needs. There are several convenient ways to contribute:
- Envelopes are available by request. Just call the Parish office to begin receiving them.
- An increasing number of parishioners prefer to set up credit card and/or bank account debit options available through Faith Direct or you may choose to text your gift to 281-532-8840. You may also call the Parish Office for assistance at 281-499-9688.
- Church offertories during Mass and second collections for the building fund and other parish ministries also are appreciated.
- Additional donations to Holy Family Church are very welcome as well.
- Remember that contributions to the church are generally tax deductible.
Thank you for your support, good stewardship, and prayers for Holy Family. Let us grow together in Christ as one family of God by generously and sacrificially supporting our parish and its’ many ministries.
May the good Lord bless you for your continued stewardship!
Our Holy Family Parish Goal $946,677 over 4 years
The IGNITE Campaign is the initiative of Cardinal DiNardo to raise funds for the Houston-Galveston Archdiocese for both infrastructure and service needs. Each parish in the Archdiocese was given a goal to achieve. Holy Family’s goal is $946,677 over 4 years. Our Holy Family parish will receive back 33% of what is paid on pledges.
Thank you to all who have pledged to this effort. If you have not yet pledged, you may download and print a pledge card or make a pledge online via the links below.